Support the Deaf Children and Youth in Pakistan
Less than 5% out of 1.25 million Deaf children in Pakistan currently attend school. The Deaf Reach program is the only branch network of schools catering to the needs of the Deaf community: A full circle solution from education to community inclusion and job placement.
98% of the students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 are on scholarships which cover all academic and vocational training costs as well as transportation.
Education improves lives, break the cycle of poverty and ensures that all children, particularly girls, are empowered.
We need your support to keep these Deaf children enrolled in school and help them become a valuable member of the society instead of falling victims of being ignored and isolated.
You can support in many ways:
1) With your general donation of any amount
2) Sponsor a student for one year for $900
3) Sponsor a classroom of 15 students for one year for $13,500
4) Sponsor 90 students for one year – Primary or Secondary section for $81,000
5) Sponsor 180 students for one year – Complete School, KG to Grade 12 for $612,000
Sponsorship includes the following components:
- Teachers’ salaries
- Student transport
- Healthy snacks
- Books and stationary
- Utilities and rent
- Vocational training
- Parents and teachers training programs
- Employment program